See details of our latest releases and updates to the product.
- We’ve added Loyalty functionality powered by Inspire Loyalty. Get in touch to find out how to integrate your Inspire Loyalty account with your Criton app.
- We’ve rebuilt our Weather, Facebook and RSS features to improve their functionality. These new versions can be now be added to any Custom Page and will replace the current versions which are now considered depreciated. We will contact you in due course to discuss migration from the old version to the new.
- We've made improvements to our pre check-in functionality, you can now request additional information from your guests when they check in. Click here to find out more about integrating your PMS with your Criton app
- We've made performance improvements and fixed some minor bugs
- Updated the app builder to make it easier for you to manage your units, specifically if you have a large number of units
- Updated the custom page feature so you can now choose the number of rows to display in your image galleries as well as being able to add links to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Squashed a number of bugs to improve stability
- In this release we've focused on improving language consistency across the app builder
- We've made stability improvements to push notifications
- We've made performance improvements and fixed some bugs
- Happy New Year! In our first release of 2019, we've added multi-user functionality to our app builder. This will allow you to give additional users access to specific apps in your account.
- We've also fixed a number of pesky bugs!
- Feedback functionality is now available powered by GuestRevu
- Pre check-in functionality with PMS integration has been introduced, get in touch to trial this integration
- Improvements to custom lists
- Security improvements and bug fixing
- Performance improvements and bug fixing
- Release information is now displayed in the app builder
- We've revamped analytics for single and nested apps, you'll now be able to view metrics for your app
- We've revamped the payment and registration pages on our new website.
- We've made changes to the app builder previewer phone, when navigating to a feature this will update the phone with the correct page.
- We've made some styling improvements to our new digital door key page.
- We've made performance improvements and fixed several pesky bugs!
- We've improved styling consistency across all of our integrations pages, making it clearer as to what this offers and providing more information about these on our new website.
- We've improved the styling and clarity of our error pages, hopefully you'll never see these!
- We've added a browser compatibility warning for users of our CMS. This has been optimised for Chrome on desktop, we suggest you use this for the best experience.
- We've fixed several pesky bugs!
This release contains:
- Geo-fenced push notifications (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Ability to create copies of group apps
- Content management system and app bug fixes
- App performance updates
This release contains:
- Previewer phone bug fixes
- Updates to links on iOS web apps
- App & CMS bug fixes